Sex Crimes Lawyer
Have You Been Accused Of A Sex Crime? Fight Now!
If you have been accused of a sex crime, but are not yet charged, or believe you may be under investigation for a sex crime, you immediately need an experienced sex crimes attorney to protect your rights and to fight for you! In no other area of the law is there a higher incident of false allegations or more severe consequences. The time to fight to preserve your good name, reputation, freedom, and to keep your record clear, is now before charges are filed!
In the wake of often devastating allegations, keep in mind that you will not be thinking clearly, and the decisions you make, and the actions you take, will have a tremendous impact on your ability to successfully defend. A seasoned, aggressive sex crimes attorney can provide you a battle plan to attack the allegations; the peace of mind to avoid unwittingly participating in a confrontation call; and the insulation to avoid being interrogated by detectives or investigators.
About The Nolan Law Firm
Attorney Todd E. Nolan is board certified by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization as a criminal law specialist. Both his devotion to and fight for his clients over the past 19 years has been extensively recognized – The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers Criminal Defense (2013 – 2021); The National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Lawyers Criminal Defense (2016); The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys (2016 – 2021); Lawyers of Distinction Criminal Defense Law (2021); American Institute of Trial Attorneys Criminal Law Litigator of the Year (2020); The National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys Top Ten Attorney (2019 – 2021); Attorney & Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney (2019 – 2021); Attorney & Practice Magazine’s Top 10 DUI Defense Attorney (2019 – 2021); Best of the Best Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney (2020); Best of the Best Top 10 DUI Defense Attorney (2020); American Association of Attorney Advocates Top-Ranking Law Firm DUI Defense Law (2021) and American Association of Attorney Advocates Top-Ranking Law Firm Criminal Defense Law (2021).
Remember, taking action before charges are filed may prevent the filing of charges altogether. If you believe you are under investigation for a sex crime, call an experienced sex crimes attorney at the Nolan Law Firm immediately!
Skilled Legal Defenses Against Sexual Offenses
The seasoned attorneys at the Nolan Law Firm provide an aggressive defense against sexual offenses, including without limitation:
- Indecent Exposure (A.R.S. §13-1402)
- Public Sexual Indecency (A.R.S. §13-1403)
- Sexual Abuse (A.R.S. §13-1404)
- Sexual Conduct with a Minor (A.R.S. §13-1405)
- Sexual Assault (A.R.S. §13-1406)
- Adultery (A.R.S. §13-1408)
- Unlawful Sexual Conduct – A.P.D. & Juvenile Court Employees (A.R.S. §13-1409)
- Child molestation (A.R.S. §13-1410)
- Bestiality (A.R.S. §13-1411)
- Unlawful Sexual Conduct – Peace Officers (A.R.S. §13-1412)
- Unlawful Sexual Conduct – Corrections Officers (A.R.S. §13-1419)
- Adult Oriented Business (A.R.S. §13-1422)
- Voyeurism (A.R.S. §13-1424)
- Continuous Abuse of a Child (A.R.S. §13-1417)
- Violent Sexual Assault (A.R.S. §13-1423)
- Enticement of Persons for Purposes of Prostitution (A.R.S. §13-3201)
- Procurement by False Pretenses of Person for Purpose of Prostitution (A.R.S. §13-3202)
- Procuring or Placing Persons in House of Prostitution (A.R.S. §13-3203)
- Receiving Earnings of Prostitute (A.R.S. §13-3204)
- Causing Spouse to Become a Prostitute (A.R.S. §13-3205
- Taking Child for Purposes of Prostitution (A.R.S. §13-3206)
- Keeping or Residing in a House of Prostitution (A.R.S. §13-3208)
- Pandering (A.R.S. §13-3209)
- Transporting Persons for Purpose of Prostitution (A.R.S. §13-3210)
- Child Sex Trafficking (A.R.S. §13-3212)
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (A.R.S. §13-3552)
- Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (Child Pornography) (A.R.S. §13-3553)
- Luring a Minor for Sexual Exploitation (A.R.S. §13-3554)
- Aggravated Luring a Minor for Sexual Exploitation (A.R.S. §13-3560)
Sex Offender Registration
If convicted for a violation of or attempted violation of one of several enumerated offenses in A.R.S. §13-3821, Arizona law requires you to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Another way of saying this is that the requirement for lifetime registration is a function of the conviction and not probation. This means that the government monitors convicted sex offenders wherever they live, work and socialize, forever!
As there is no way to delete or remove it, you must fight now to avoid being convicted of an offense requiring lifetime registration!
Sex Offender Lifetime Probation
If convicted of a felony offense or an attempt to commit an offense that is included within Chapter 14 or 35.1 of the Arizona Criminal Code, probation may continue for a term up to and including life. Unlike sex offender registration, lifetime probation may be modified or terminated.
Dangerous Crimes Against Children (DCAC)
A Dangerous Crime Against Children (“DCAC”) means one of the offenses listed in A.R.S. § 13-705, that is committed against a minor who is under the age of fifteen (15). This statute substantially increases the sentencing range a person faces in the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We Are Never Outworked
At the Nolan Law Firm, we have decades of combined criminal defense experience, including two attorneys who are certified by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization as certified criminal law specialists. Years of serving and fighting for our clients have taught us how to fight for the best possible resolutions for our clients. We know how to conduct thorough investigations and get ahead of criminal investigations. We are a team known for our ability to truly help people who are facing the most difficult situations.
Contact Us Today For Help
Do not hesitate to begin building a defense against sex crime charges. Turn to The Nolan Law Firm. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys, call 480-613-3312 or contact us online.