Have You Been Charged With a DUI in Phoenix or Mesa?
If you have been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI), but have not yet been charged, or are currently facing DUI charges, you immediately need an experienced aggressive DUI attorney to protect your rights, preserve your driver’s license, and fight for you! Getting the help you need from a seasoned attorney at The Nolan Law Firm can make all the difference in your life personally, legally, and professionally. Dealing with a DUI charge is not hopeless! If you are ready for some peace of mind, a candid assessment of your case, and experienced, aggressive representation, then call The Nolan Law Firm!
Whether you have faced criminal charges before or this is a first offense, you deserve a drunk driving defense that can effectively counter the efforts of the prosecution. The lawyers at The Nolan Law Firm can do that.
Legal Defenses Against DUI Offenses
The attorneys at The Nolan Law Firm provide an aggressive defense against DUI offenses, including:
- Driving Under the Influence (A.R.S.§28-1381(A)(1))
- DUI Drugs (A.R.S.§28-1381(A)(3))
- Driving w/BAC of .08 or Above (A.R.S.§28-1381(A)(2))
- Extreme DUI (A.R.S.§28-1382)
- Super Extreme DUI (A.R.S.§28-1382)
- Underage Drinking & Driving (A.R.S.§4-244(34))
- Aggravated DUI (A.R.S.§28-1383)
The Nolan Law Firm can also defend you against charges for leaving the scene of an accident or providing liquor to an underage person.
Experienced Legal Specialist at The Nolan Law Firm
Attorney Todd E. Nolan is board certified by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization as a criminal law specialist. Both his devotion to and fight for his clients over the past 19 years has been extensively recognized – The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers Criminal Defense (2013 – 2021); The National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Lawyers Criminal Defense (2016); The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys (2016 – 2021); Lawyers of Distinction Criminal Defense Law (2021); American Institute of Trial Attorneys Criminal Law Litigator of the Year (2020); The National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys Top Ten Attorney (2019 – 2021); Attorney & Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney (2019 – 2021); Attorney & Practice Magazine’s Top 10 DUI Defense Attorney (2019 – 2021); Best of the Best Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney (2020); Best of the Best Top 10 DUI Defense Attorney (2020); American Association of Attorney Advocates Top Ranking Law Firm DUI Defense Law (2021) and American Association of Attorney Advocates Top Ranking Law Firm Criminal Defense Law (2021).
There Are Ways To Beat DUI Charges
Again, dealing with a DUI charge is not hopeless! The seasoned attorneys at the Nolan Law Firm provide an aggressive defense against DUI offenses, develop a comprehensive battle plan to attack the allegations, and give you the peace of mind to function in your daily life. We will examine every aspect of your case to find ways to create the strongest defense, including without limitation:
- Did police lack a reasonable suspicion to stop you?
- Did police fail to observe any impaired driving?
- Did police lack a reasonable suspicion to conduct field sobriety tests?
- Did the officer improperly administer field sobriety testing?
- Did police lack probable cause to arrest you?
- Did the officer properly invoke admin per se to obtain your breath, blood, or urine?
- Did the officer coerce you into submitting to a breath, blood, or urine test?
- Did police violate your right to counsel?
- Did the officer violate your right to speak to an attorney privately?
- Did police violate your right to remain silent?
- Did police violate your right to obtain an independent test?
- Did police obtain a search warrant to get your breath, blood, or urine?
- Did police improperly obtain your breath, blood, or urine?
- Did the government improperly or inaccurately analyze your breath, blood, or urine?
DUI Consequences Become More Serious
Arizona’s penalties for driving under the influence are severe. A first-offense drunk driving conviction is bad enough. But perhaps the worst thing about a first-offense DUI is that it puts you at risk for the life-altering penalties that come with second offenses and third offenses. Fighting a DUI charge to avoid the consequences of a DUI conviction is more than worth it! Below is information from the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Because the ramifications of DUIs can be life-changing, it is vital to have experienced lawyers on your side who know how to achieve the best possible results. When you need an attorney you can trust, Todd Nolan is the lawyer to call.
Experience On Your Side
At The Nolan Law Firm, we have decades of combined DUI defense experience, including two attorneys who are certified by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization as criminal law specialists. We are strong trial attorneys who understand how to make the courtroom work for our clients. Let us put that experience to work for you!